Ambu A/S: Capital increase in connection with exercise of warrants issued
Capital increase in connection with exercise of warrants
Ambu A/S issued 2,000,000 warrants in 2014, 770,000 warrants in 2015, and 419,500 warrants in November 2016. Each warrant entitles the holder to subscribe for one Class B share with a nominal value of DKK 0.50. 22 individuals participate in the 2014 scheme, 46 individuals participate in the 2015 scheme, and 71 individuals participate in the 2016 scheme.
For all three schemes the vesting period is three years, and all three schemes can therefore be exercised in the trading window that opened on 26 August 2020 in connection with Ambu’s interim financial report for Q3 2019/20.
Since 26 August 2020, instructions have been received to exercise warrants as follows:
- 2014 scheme: Four individuals have issued instructions to exercise 400,000 warrants at the agreed exercise price of DKK 23.06 per share with a nominal value of DKK 0.50.
- 2015 scheme: Ten individuals have issued instructions to exercise 185,000 warrants at the agreed exercise price of DKK 39.26 per share with a nominal value of DKK 0.50.
- 2016 scheme: One individual has issued instructions to exercise a total of 7,500 warrants at the agreed exercise price of DKK 77.12 per share with a nominal value of DKK 0.50.
Today Ambu’s Board of Directors decided to carry out the capital increase relating to the exercised warrants.
As a result of the capital increase, the share capital of Ambu will be increased by a nominal amount of DKK 296,250 from DKK 108,952,300 to DKK 109,248,550 through the issue of 592,500 Class B shares.
Following this and in consideration of the employees having left the company, the following warrants remain under the said schemes:
- 2015 scheme: 115,000 remaining warrants being held by 11 individuals.
- 2016 scheme: 242,000 remaining warrants being held by 45 individuals.
The new B shares are expected to be admitted to trading and official listing on NASDAQ Copenhagen A/S on 9 September 2020 under the ISIN code of Ambu A/S’ existing B shares (DK0060946788).
Under section 32 of the Danish Capital Markets Act, Ambu A/S is to announce the total share capital and the total voting rights by the end of a month in which any change of the share capital was effected. The table below shows the total share capital and the total voting rights of Ambu A/S after the capital increase.
|Number of shares|
(nominal value DKK 0.50)
Michael Højgaard, CFO, tel. +45 4030 4349, email: email@example.com
2750 Ballerup, Denmark
Tel. +45 7225 2000
CVR no.: 63 64 49 19
Ambu has been bringing the solutions of the future to life since 1937. Today, millions of patients and healthcare professionals worldwide depend on the efficiency, safety and performance of our single-use endoscopy, anaesthesia, and patient monitoring & diagnostics solutions. The manifestations of our efforts have ranged from early innovations like the Ambu® Bag™ resuscitator and the Ambu® BlueSensor™ electrodes to our newest landmark solutions like the Ambu® aScope™ – the world’s first single-use flexible endoscope. Moreover, we continuously look to the future with a commitment to deliver innovative quality products that have a positive impact on the work of doctors, nurses and paramedics. Headquartered near Copenhagen in Denmark, Ambu employs approximately 4,000 people in Europe, North America and the Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit ambu.com.
Upcoming Life Sciences Events
- October 2020
- European Standard Time: BIO-Europe® 2020
- LES Webinar: Pharma-Biotech Product & Company Valuation
- AusBiotech + Invest 2020
Latest company news
There are currently no news available for this portal