OssDsign AB (publ) Publishes Q3 2019 Interim Report
STOCKHOLM, Nov. 19, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- OssDsign CEO Anders Lundqvist: "To conclude it has been a busy and rewarding quarter which has seen the positive effects of the important investments in the US organization and transition of the business to OssDsign USA Inc."
The third quarter in figures
- Net sales amounted to TSEK 4 836 (3 420).
- Loss after taxes amounted to TSEK 19 709 (13 626).
- Loss per share was SEK 1,1 (2,8).
- Cash flow from current operations was TSEK -22 640 (-11 790).
The first 9-months in figures
- Net sales amounted to TSEK 11 804 (9 044).
- Loss after taxes amounted to TSEK 55 379 (39 231).
- Loss per share was SEK 3,8 (8,2).
- Cash flow from current operations was TSEK -47 592 (-39 098).
Important events during the third quarter
- Notification of intention to award contract received from National Health Service in the UK.
- Number of new accounts in the US increased by 29%.
- First surgeries with CranioPlug in the US, Germany and Sweden.
- OssDsign Cranial reimbursement price confirmed in France and first order received.
- BSI Recertification Assessment successfully conducted.
Important events after the end of the third quarter
- UK National Health Service contract award received.
- OssDsign USA Inc is registered and listed as importer in the US by the FDA as part of ongoing transition from US master distributor to OssDsign USA Inc.
- First clinical experience with OssDsign implants on Japanese patients presented at the annual Japanese neurosurgery meeting in Osaka.
- The European Patent Office (EPO) granted OssDsign a new European Patent related to the company's ceramic material technology.
- FDA clearance for OssDsign Cranial PSI Accessories received.
- Updated Post Market Surveillance data on the outcome of 670 cranioplasties using OssDsign Cranial PSI are in line with previously published low rate of complications
The Company's Certified Adviser is Erik Penser Bank AB. Contact information: Erik Penser Bank AB, Box 7405, 103 91 Stockholm, Sweden, phone: +46 (0)8-463-80-00, email: email@example.com.
For further information, please contact:
Anders Lundqvist, CEO, OssDsign AB
OssDsign is a Swedish medical technology company that develops and manufactures regenerative implants for improved healing of bone defects. Providing neuro and plastic surgeons with innovative implants, OssDsign improves the outcome for patients with severe cranial and facial defects worldwide. By combining clinical knowledge with proprietary technology, OssDsign manufactures and sells a growing range of patient-specific solutions for treating cranial defects and facial reconstruction. OssDsign's technology is the result of collaboration between clinical researchers at Karolinska University Hospital in Stockholm and material scientists at the Ångström Laboratory at Uppsala University.
This information is information that OssDsign AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:00 CET on November 19th, 2019
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
OssDsign AB Interim Report for the third quarter of 2019
Upcoming Life Sciences Events
- October 2020
- Maryland Life Sciences Bio Innovation Conference
- London: Evolution Europe Summit
- Cambridge, MA: Precision In Clinical Trials Summit Boston
Latest company news
There are currently no news available for this portal