Cantargia Publishes Interim Report for Third Quarter 2019
STOCKHOLM, Nov. 15, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Cantargia AB's ("Cantargia") interim report for the period January until September 2019 is now available on the company's web page www.cantargia.com/en/investors/financial-reports.
Significant events in the third quarter
- In July, full recruitment of CAN04 monotherapy arm in ongoing phase IIa clinical trial, was announced.
- Cantargia and BioWa extended the ongoing collaboration around the POTELLIGENT® Technology.
- In August positive preclinical data on CAN04 in bladder cancer were announced.
- Cantargia requested a pre-IND meeting regarding CAN04 with the US FDA.
Significant events after the end of the period
- In October, it was announced that an opposition has been filed against one of Cantargia's patents in Europe covering antibody therapy in solid tumors.
January - September 2019
Third quarter 2019
- Net sales, kSEK 0 (0)
- Operating loss, kSEK -26,303 (-21,412)
- Loss after tax, kSEK -26,000 (-21,456)
- Loss per share, before and after dilution, SEK -0.36 (-0.32)
For further information, please contact
Göran Forsberg, CEO
Telephone: +46 (0)46-275 62 60
This is information that Cantargia AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08.30 CET on November 15, 2019.
Cantargia AB (publ), reg. no. 556791-6019, is a biotechnology company that develops antibody-based treatments for life-threatening diseases. The basis for this is the protein IL1RAP that is involved in a number of diseases and where Cantargia has established a platform. The main project, the antibody CAN04 (nidanilimab) is being studied in the clinical phase I/IIa CANFOUR with a primary focus on non-small cell lung cancer and pancreatic cancer. The study is conducting both monotherapy and combination therapy. Cantargia's other project, CANxx, is in the research phase and is aiming to develop a IL1RAP binding antibody optimised for the treatment of autoimmune and inflammatory diseases.
Cantargia is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (ticker: CANTA). More information about Cantargia is available at http://www.cantargia.com.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
Interim report Q3 2019
2019-11-15 Interim report Q3 PR Final